CONFERENCE PROCEEDING AND PUBLICATIONS
1) The interaction of urban aerosol and trace gases with orographic clouds., J. Sahraei, The Aerosol Society, Lancaster University, UK, April 2002.
2) The effects of anthropogenic aerosols on the orographic clouds., J Sahraei, Symposium Eurotrace 2, Garmisch- Partenkirchen, Mumich, Germany, 2002.
3) Manchester airport and urban Air quality., J. Sahraei., The Aerosol Society, Reading University, UK, April 2003.
4) Introduction to modeling & simulation and their usage in meteorological forecasting., J. Sahraei., Proceeding of the 10th Iranian students' seminar in Europe, Glasgow University, UK, , 2003.
5) Changing cloud microphysics by addition of sea-salt particles., J. Sahraei, K. N. Bower, T. W. Choularton and J. Latham., The Aerosol Society, UMIST - Manchester, UK, April 2004.
6) Amelioration of global warming by controlled enhancement of the albedo and longevity of low-level maritime clouds., Keith Bower, Tom Choularton, John Latham, Jalil Sahraei, Italy, July 2004.
7) Computational assessment of a proposed technique for global warming mitigation via albedo-enhancement of marine stratocumulus clouds. Atmospheric Research; Keith Bower, Tom Choularton, John Latham, Jalil Sahraei, Stephen Salter, 2006.
8) Changing cloud microphysics using sea salt aerosols, 12th Iranian Geophysical Conference, J Sahraei, Feb. 2006.
9) The role of Iranian NGOs in Supporting Chemical Weapons Victims, J. Sahraei, OPCW, The Hague, Holland, November 2007.
10) Evolution of Urban Aerosols, The first Annual Conference, Razi University, 2010.
11) A Statistical-Synoptic Study of Dust Storm in Kermanshah, First International Forum on Natural Airborne Dust in Iran. J Sahraei, S Ghasemi, Z. Atafar, Kermanshah, 23-25 May 2012.
12) Synoptic analysis of dust storm in two hot and cold periods in Kermanshah province, J Sahraei, The third Annual Conference, Razi University, November 2012.
13) Synoptic-Dynamic Study of Extreme Precipitation Patterns in the South Coast of the Caspian Sea August, J Masoompour Samakosh, M Miri, R Dustan, J Sahraei, Journal of Geography and Environmental Hazards, No. 6, 2013.
14) An Analysis of the Synoptic-Dynamic Aspects of Air Pollution in Kermanshah, H Zolfaghari, J Sahraei, F Shahdhobadi, A Jalilian. Journal of Geography and Environmental Hazards, No. 9, 2014
15) Study of Sensible Heat Flux and its Relationship with Temperature Changes and Wind during Warm Periods of Year in Iran, H Zolfaghari, J Sahrai, J Masoompour Samakosh, F Borzoo, Physical geography research Quarterly 48 (3), 431-450, 2016.
16) Investigation of indoor air quality in dusty conditions in Kermanshah, J Sahraei, L Salimi, P Kahrari, Journal of Science and Engineering Elites, No 2, March, 2017.
17) Dust storm tracking (Khuzestan case study), 1st National conference of ideas and new Technologies in Geographical Sciences, J Sahraei, M Bahrami, N Mohammadi, Zanjan University, Iran.2017
18) The validation of CHEM / WRF numerical modeling in simulation of dust, J Sahraei, E Mobarak hassan, N Mohammadi, The 2nd International conference on Ilam University, Iran, April 2018.
19) Designing Monitoring System for measuring gaseos pollutants in air. J Sahraei, L Salimi, L Salimi, E Maleki, 18th Iranian Geophysical Conference,Tehran University, May. 2018.
20) The study of particulate matter in indoor environments in Kermanshah city,18th Iranian Geophysical Conference, Tehran University, Iranian Geophysical Society. J Sahraei, P Kahrari, L Salimi, May. 2018.
21) The Physical and Chemical analysis of aerosols in Kermanshah city,18th Iranian Geophysical Conference, Tehran University, Iranian Geophysical Society. J Sahraei, , L Salimi, P Kahrari May. 2018.
22) The investigation of soot pollutant concentration in Kermanshah city,18th Iranian Geophysical Conference, Tehran University Iranian Geophysical Society. J Sahraei, P Kahrari, May. 2018.
M.Sc. STUDENTS THESIS SUPERVISOR
1) Evaluation and Measurement of Atmospheric Pollutants in Kermanshah City, Laleh Salimi, Physics Department, Razi University, Iran. 2017.
2) A Study Of Particulate Matters In Indoor And Outdoor Environments, Parisa Kahrari, Physics Department, Razi University, Iran. 2017.
3) synoptic analysis of heat waves in south west of iran (1990-2015), forecasting its return period in khozestan province using markuv model, Mahdi Sepahvand, Physics Department, Razi University, Iran. 2017.
4) Analyzing the trend of five criteria pollutants of air pollution in the city of kermanshah in the years 2005-2015, Shayda Darakhshan, Physics Department, Razi University, Iran. 2017.
5) The Effect of Zagros Mountain Range on the Dust storm, Nahid Mohammadi, Physics Department, Razi University, Iran. 2017.
6) A Study of urban Atmospheric particulate matte, Fatemeh Ghaysvandi, Physics Department, Razi University, Iran. 2018.